Do the privatisation mean no more (non Christmas £200) bonuses for employees (postal workers) since we now have dividends instead. I mean we have 725 shares given to us over last 12 months.
Just asking if the days of say £500 bonuses or whatever end.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Employees Bonus
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Employees Bonus
£500 bonus is at an end but as far as I know the £200 Christmas bonus still exists.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
jimmy c
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 01 May 2010, 17:59
- Gender: Male
Re: Employees Bonus
have to say the same....£200 at xmas...
-
weary_posty
- Posts: 225
- Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 15:08
- Gender: Male
Re: Employees Bonus
There was a £500 bonus?!
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Employees Bonus
Apparently so until Moya decided that she deserved it.
-
maninred
- Posts: 213
- Joined: 26 Nov 2010, 20:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: In trouble....again
Re: Employees Bonus
per hour.Lincox wrote:Apparently so until Moya decided that she deserved it.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Employees Bonus
weary_posty wrote:There was a £500 bonus?!
No there was a scab bribe that never materialised plus the £200 Christmas Bonus - it would have been £500.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.