hi guys,
just wondering how i could get sponsorship out of royalmail as im doing a charity cycle from cannock to paris?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sponsorship
-
rick184
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 22 Apr 2007, 21:10
Re: Sponsorship
Log on to My Royal Mail website. I think they do matched funding up to £200.
-
rhino49
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1644
- Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 21:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: At home with my feet up
Re: Sponsorship
I think that may only be for their annual nominated charity .
We wish to serve - but we will not be servile
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Sponsorship
Sports and social still going is it ? Remember getting a t-shirts done a while back for a 5aside footy competition
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"