ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Election cards
-
marooki10
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 17:29
Election cards
Hi guys, does anybody know if we get paid for delivering these items, had them earlier in the week for every house, some saying we do get paid... Some saying we don't, thanks in advance guys & girls
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Election cards
Not the ones in brown envelopes 
Its the Polling cards and election leaflets - due probably early April 2015 - that we get paid for.
Its the Polling cards and election leaflets - due probably early April 2015 - that we get paid for.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Election cards
You'll get a form to state how many delivered etc
Should be one due in September in Scotland too

Should be one due in September in Scotland too
I won
-
marooki10
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 17:29
Re: Election cards
Thanks guys.. It was the white polling cards for a local election
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Election cards
Then YES you should be paid. Election Materials Agreementmarooki10 wrote:Thanks guys.. It was the white polling cards for a local election
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Election cards
Polling cards
Yep
You should have had some kind of form before going on delivery
But hey
RM doesn't have an issue with managers fixing figures to get their bonus?

Yep
You should have had some kind of form before going on delivery
But hey
RM doesn't have an issue with managers fixing figures to get their bonus?
I won