ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
PDA harness
-
nannysmith57
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 18 Jul 2014, 14:15
- Gender: Female
PDA harness
Hi everyone , my office haven't any spare harness's and don't seem that interested in getting any so would anyone have a spare please? I need about four arms when out on collection and I know I'm gonna drop the pda one day ! thanks in anvance xx
-
Viewfindergeneral
- Posts: 267
- Joined: 15 Dec 2008, 12:05
- Gender: Male
Re: PDA harness
I didn't even know there was such a thing! I just use the elasticated strap around my wrist. It's not ideal but it does work.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: PDA harness
http://www.barcodesuperstore.co.uk/data ... oCI8Dw_wcB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
postielatic
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 01 May 2012, 19:26
- Gender: Male
Re: PDA harness
Will see on Monday if we still have them!