wonder if we all be working Sundays soon
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
has the Sunday delivery started?
-
enzio
- Posts: 379
- Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Male
has the Sunday delivery started?
just wonder if it has started ? and hows it going ?
wonder if we all be working Sundays soon
wonder if we all be working Sundays soon
-
philsdeals19
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 29 Jul 2010, 17:44
- Gender: Male
Re: has the Sunday delivery started?
Who cares? Who in their right mind wants to work Sundays. So much for more time with your family.
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
Re: has the Sunday delivery started?
Put my name down I'll work one in 52.
-
Gold Fox
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 06 Jun 2014, 20:50
- Gender: Female
Re: has the Sunday delivery started?
Sunday delivery will NEVER start. ( many many years ago only during christmas time .. and that was one or two sundays ).
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12178
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: has the Sunday delivery started?
I think it'll happen whether we like it or not, as more and more of the competition start to offer Sunday deliver, RM will have no choice but to introduce Sunday delivery, either that or looks loads of traffic to the competition.
-
Martin Walsh
- Posts: 4276
- Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 20:12
- Location: neverland
Re: has the Sunday delivery started?
Not due to Start till September. National negotiations are still ongoing.
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: has the Sunday delivery started?
That would be lot of conflicts waiting to happens and I bet management is not looking forward to this.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: has the Sunday delivery started?
I saw a Parcelforce van delivering in Watford on Sunday. 
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2222
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Re: has the Sunday delivery started?
People will jump at the chance , we've tons of ppl working there day off every week in our office . Yet, finishing before there time every day just now. What a waste of money
-
comeracing
- Posts: 806
- Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
- Gender: Male
Re: has the Sunday delivery started?
I hate working Saturday ( now busier than ever) never mind sundays
-
dblad
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 18:26
- Gender: Male
Re: has the Sunday delivery started?
I have been told CWU are asking for £16 an hour for us to work Sundays and RM say it's too much, whether it's true or not I don't know.
-
Martin Walsh
- Posts: 4276
- Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 20:12
- Location: neverland
Re: has the Sunday delivery started?
The trial only has 100 slots involving the M25 offices.
-
Tuffers1875
- Posts: 146
- Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 15:27
- Gender: Male
Re: has the Sunday delivery started?
Haha £16 an hour. I go to church on Sundays, so I'm exempt on religious groundsdblad wrote:I have been told CWU are asking for £16 an hour for us to work Sundays and RM say it's too much, whether it's true or not I don't know.
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2222
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Re: has the Sunday delivery started?
I have one of those life things. You're a long time dead , so my free times my time.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12178
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: has the Sunday delivery started?
RM will probably employ people to do deliveries on say Sat, Sun, Mon, probably at normal pay ratedblad wrote:I have been told CWU are asking for £16 an hour for us to work Sundays and RM say it's too much, whether it's true or not I don't know.