So our D.O has blanket band all overtime.......... Im an ftc with a start time of 9am and quite often go over my time as no prep has taken place before I get in.
Went up to lino to say what do you want me to do about going over my time........
was informed that if I go over my time that I would be entitled to come in later the following day which means I would be even later the following day and so on and so forth until I earn myself an extra day off! Like they are just going to let me do that
So if you went over an hour you'd come in an hour later the next day? Or 30 minutes later two days running?
That would royally screw things up if you are doing park and loop?
Sounds like they're having a little experiment as to how far they can redefine flexing before someone tells them to jam it sideways, hard, repeatedly and with no lube up their collective anus.
Sidley wrote: .... before someone tells them to jam it sideways, hard, repeatedly and with no lube up their collective anus.
You're no Shakespeare, Sidley, but I did laugh at that
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
theres a procedure in place called cutting off. this is how it will go
you: im gonna go over my time today im booking it in
lino: just come in later tmoz
you: im going to do the o/t and claim for it
lino: no your not
you: ok im cutting off today
lino: heres the docket
The flex part of the agreement 2010 is to account for special circumstances of mail flow such as bulk postings and problems with the mail centre etc. Its not for when the area SOM decides to cut OT.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........