ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
wigan office
-
wiganlad
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 13 Jun 2014, 07:54
- Gender: Male
wigan office
Hi all I start at the wigan office nxt week anybody know what is like to work there
-
Gold Fox
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 06 Jun 2014, 20:50
- Gender: Female
Re: wigan office
Why 3 posts for same question ???
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: wigan office
Because he is new and not sure,lets cut him some slack.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
wiganlad
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 13 Jun 2014, 07:54
- Gender: Male
Re: wigan office
Thank youDB1100 wrote:Because he is new and not sure,lets cut him some slack.
-
Rumple
- Posts: 429
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
- Gender: Male
Re: wigan office
Support the Warriors and get to the pound bakery and you'll settle in nicely.
-
wiganlad
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 13 Jun 2014, 07:54
- Gender: Male
Re: wigan office
I'm a latics fan and pound bakery not vey good looks like I'm in troubleRumple wrote:Support the Warriors and get to the pound bakery and you'll settle in nicely.
-
freelunch
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
- Gender: Male
Re: wigan office
wiganlad wrote:I'm a latics fan and pound bakery not vey good looks like I'm in trouble
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson