ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How much are our pouches worth
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
How much are our pouches worth
£26.63 apparently - or 4612yen.
http://page17.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/a ... v353134386" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Translated pic
http://page17.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/a ... v353134386" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Translated pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: How much are our pouches worth
It looks full.
A bit like a lucky dip, could be some Specials in there. 
-
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
- Gender: Male
Re: How much are our pouches worth
But HCT users do not have pouches to deliver from any more, because this is against delivery methods protocol. 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: How much are our pouches worth
Its old style as well, no LWT clips on reverse.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: How much are our pouches worth
Collectors item LOL. 
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: How much are our pouches worth
Can I use me lads green paper round bag cos my bags are falling to bits and rm won't replace them!
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: How much are our pouches worth
On my way to work once, I was asked by a passerby if I could get him a RM delivery pouch. He said he wanted one for his son who was playing a postie in his school play. I told him the public weren't allowed to have RM uniform or equipment as they could be used by criminals to pose as RM staff to gain entry to premises.
You do see some cycle couriers in London using RM pouches. My former manager said he would stop them and demand they hand them over to him. I don't know how successful he was though.
You do see some cycle couriers in London using RM pouches. My former manager said he would stop them and demand they hand them over to him. I don't know how successful he was though.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: How much are our pouches worth
That's crazy we have a huge stack of new sealed bags and you just help yourself5plusbonusball wrote:Can I use me lads green paper round bag cos my bags are falling to bits and rm won't replace them!
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
freelunch
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
- Gender: Male
Re: How much are our pouches worth
It's good to know RM provide us with delivery pouches which are seen as highly fashionable (at least in Asia and maybe some other parts of the world).
Just a shame they give us these trendy pouches which also soak up rain and ruin the mail :doh
Just a shame they give us these trendy pouches which also soak up rain and ruin the mail :doh
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: How much are our pouches worth
Popular in Asia because they're so good in a monsoon.freelunch wrote:It's good to know RM provide us with delivery pouches which are seen as highly fashionable (at least in Asia and maybe some other parts of the world).
Just a shame they give us these trendy pouches which also soak up rain and ruin the mail :doh
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: How much are our pouches worth
Asked the dom as ours are 3 years old nearly, the clasps have broken, pockets torn, he said there's no chance of any new ones. I suppose he's right , we have to grovel for laggy bands.krussel wrote:That's crazy we have a huge stack of new sealed bags and you just help yourself5plusbonusball wrote:Can I use me lads green paper round bag cos my bags are falling to bits and rm won't replace them!
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: How much are our pouches worth
IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:But HCT users do not have pouches to deliver from any more, because this is against delivery methods protocol.
Strange, I've been told to use my HCT with bags and loop from it!
-
dave72
- Posts: 415
- Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
- Gender: Male
Re: How much are our pouches worth
What about all of the perstorps in the hands of just about everyone, will he demand them back toobaldrick wrote:On my way to work once, I was asked by a passerby if I could get him a RM delivery pouch. He said he wanted one for his son who was playing a postie in his school play. I told him the public weren't allowed to have RM uniform or equipment as they could be used by criminals to pose as RM staff to gain entry to premises.
You do see some cycle couriers in London using RM pouches. My former manager said he would stop them and demand they hand them over to him. I don't know how successful he was though.
I've even seen a local convenience store with a Yorkie, how the hell did they get that
-
Brain Fury
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 664
- Joined: 07 Apr 2011, 18:03
- Gender: Male
Re: How much are our pouches worth
That's crap. They are freely available. What part of the country are you in?5plusbonusball wrote:Asked the dom as ours are 3 years old nearly, the clasps have broken, pockets torn, he said there's no chance of any new ones. I suppose he's right , we have to grovel for laggy bands.krussel wrote:That's crazy we have a huge stack of new sealed bags and you just help yourself5plusbonusball wrote:Can I use me lads green paper round bag cos my bags are falling to bits and rm won't replace them!