ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Automatic vans

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Energie_man
Posts: 16
Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 10:32

Automatic vans

Post by Energie_man »

I'm currently a non driver due to the fact I only have a automatic licence just out of curiosity as there is none at our office , does any other office have automatic vans on their fleet?
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Automatic vans

Post by arnold cheshire »

Energie_man wrote:I'm currently a non driver due to the fact I only have a automatic licence just out of curiosity as there is none at our office , does any other office have automatic vans on their fleet?
maybe your dim could order a couple for your office i think all vehicles should be automatic anyway now
vanman90
Posts: 147
Joined: 01 Apr 2014, 21:12
Gender: Male

Re: Automatic vans

Post by vanman90 »

The only vehicles I know Royal Mail own that are auto are LGV C and LGV CE, but I may be wrong.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Automatic vans

Post by krussel »

I ve never seen one I am afraid :sad:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Automatic vans

Post by k979aaa »

No automatic vans on the fleet as far as I know but lots of automatic managers turn up go home do nothing all day everyday!