Went into the office, at the exact Time listed on the Weekly and Daily attendance sheets, to be told..."You're late!"
Apparently, someone made a cock-up, not me - and got my/the weeks hours wrong.. Oops!
Then, I heard, "I was told you were taking your breaks before coming to work."
SAY, WHATTTTT???!!! I had to ask IF I'd just heard correctly.
And apparently, I HAD!
I replied thats a loada rubbish, or words to that effect, and It's not even POSSIBLE! ( Where the Hell do they get this total rubbish from? Beggars belief...)
The closest I can get to this is "Jackanory" - tell the youngsters what this is - or Tony Blair and his cronies, denying they'd "SEXED UP" the "WMD" document.
I think there's a competition somewhere Annually, called the World's Best Tall Story.
I know who I'm entering!
Why can't THEY just hold their hands up,and admit they're not good at MAFFS, or SUMZ.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Now..I've heard IT ALL!!!
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3280
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
Re: Now..I've heard IT ALL!!!
your up early
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Now..I've heard IT ALL!!!
Excited cos am off for two weeks
Its a better thou GH
Break before coming in.....

Its a better thou GH
Break before coming in.....
I won