ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
overtime
-
duckso
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 13 Feb 2014, 14:50
- Gender: Male
overtime
, could anyone help me with an overtime issue im having? I work as an an OPG traffic sampler in a mail centre. Each time I put my name down for overtime I go to the bottom of the list therefore meaning I get no overtime. I have asked several managers and the book room and haven't recieved an explanation. Can snyone shed some light on this?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: overtime
duckso wrote:, could anyone help me with an overtime issue im having? I work as an an OPG traffic sampler in a mail centre. Each time I put my name down for overtime I go to the bottom of the list therefore meaning I get no overtime. I have asked several managers and the book room and haven't recieved an explanation. Can snyone shed some light on this?
No - without local information it would be impossible to suggest anything meaningful. Approach your rep if you are in the Union and see if they can help.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.