ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
HGV class 2 drivers ?
-
lew1275
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 10 Sep 2008, 20:42
- Gender: Male
Re: HGV class 2 drivers ?
Chatting to a driver last year who said he was on about 36k. 400 miles a night though. Pretty anti-social hours! 
-
craigmathie1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 03 Mar 2013, 16:04
- Gender: Male
Re: HGV class 2 drivers ?
Offt nowhere near that in scotland, 7.50 per hour anti social hours.
Was an hgv class 2 driver for a year before I joined rm
Was an hgv class 2 driver for a year before I joined rm
-
RedlorryMan
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 17 Aug 2010, 17:55
- Gender: Male
Re: HGV class 2 drivers ?
If you are asking about working for logistics I dont think they employ any new drivers with only a cat C licence, they only take on drivers with a C+E licence.