ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Management Resructure
-
minimumstandard
- Posts: 134
- Joined: 28 Jul 2010, 12:17
- Gender: Male
Management Resructure
I heard today that in delivery offices around the country it's 1 line manager to 40 opg, and that the DOMS job is changing too.
-
deltaforce
- Posts: 778
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Management Resructure
Heard that also. Workplace coaches taking a bigger role. Cut price managers, sounds like.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Management Resructure
probably all part of their ''hidden'' agenda for growth.
-
Pete22
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 02 Mar 2010, 16:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Cook-coo land
Re: Management Resructure
Hit the nail on the head there mate, team leaders is the next thing coming down the road I reckon.deltaforce wrote:Heard that also. Workplace coaches taking a bigger role. Cut price managers, sounds like.
-
human1
- Posts: 223
- Joined: 04 Aug 2010, 19:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Management Resructure
Team leader ....... I will take it ..extra £30 to £50 per week

-
human1
- Posts: 223
- Joined: 04 Aug 2010, 19:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Management Resructure
We got 70 staff and 2 line mangers plus DOM . Do you think one line manager will go??minimumstandard wrote:I heard today that in delivery offices around the country it's 1 line manager to 40 opg, and that the DOMS job is changing too.
-
Pete22
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 02 Mar 2010, 16:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Cook-coo land
Re: Management Resructure
Not for all the s**t you will have to clean up , Dom's whipping boy comes to mind if your Dom is anything like mine, scape goat ,lick spittle and dogs body all roles into one. Oh and somebody to pass all his work onto.human1 wrote:Team leader ....... I will take it ..extra £30 to £50 per week![]()
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Management Resructure
Holding LTB just received http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=62011" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Whysoslowyehcfc
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 02 Apr 2014, 15:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Management Resructure
Our office has 116 staff and 6 managers (including the dom)
-
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Management Resructure
I also heard that the moon landings weren't true.
Right, we have 200 in my office.
This morning we had 7 managers, 2 world class mail people[ yes, the people who sit in front of laptops all day] and a bloke who is the dom,s lapdog who is also the yard marshall
I am a one in ten a number on a list
Right, we have 200 in my office.
This morning we had 7 managers, 2 world class mail people[ yes, the people who sit in front of laptops all day] and a bloke who is the dom,s lapdog who is also the yard marshall
I am a one in ten a number on a list
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Management Resructure
If there is going to be 1 manager for 40 staff in MCs too it will mean a lot of managers will be going.
-
lollollol
- Posts: 155
- Joined: 27 Sep 2011, 19:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Management Resructure
Managers have been asked whether they would like VR... I think a number will take it... there will be a 'natural' thinning out of numbers imo...
-
24601
- Posts: 325
- Joined: 14 May 2007, 16:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Management Resructure
There's roughly 100 deliveries out of our DO.Weekdays we have 6 linos,1 DOM, 1 graduate and 2 WCM people picking labels off the floor.On nights there's a manager for 6 CSS operators

-
Indy
- Posts: 977
- Joined: 03 May 2010, 07:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Management Resructure
63 walksminimumstandard wrote:I heard today that in delivery offices around the country it's 1 line manager to 40 opg, and that the DOMS job is changing too.
1 DIM (from the deepest pit in all of Hell.... TRUST ME)
2 Lino's
1 transport manager
What I've never understood is what exactly all this management talent does after we go out?
Should be
1 DIM (not the current 1!
1 Lino
1 P/T
-
trythat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 720
- Joined: 23 Jun 2007, 16:36
Re: Management Resructure
140 OPG, 1 DOM, 3 line managers