ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Cut off time for last weeks overtime
-
blisterfeet
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 13 Jun 2012, 18:48
- Gender: Male
Cut off time for last weeks overtime
Does anyone know if overtime that was done last week should be paid in this weeks wages? I put a claim in on Wednesday but I haven't been paid. Is this because of the bank holiday or a mess up? Thanks.
-
AnotherLimey
- Posts: 751
- Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Cut off time for last weeks overtime
I was told it was Thursday, worked my day off last Saturday and still got it paid in todays wage slip, wierd init?blisterfeet wrote:Does anyone know if overtime that was done last week should be paid in this weeks wages? I put a claim in on Wednesday but I haven't been paid. Is this because of the bank holiday or a mess up? Thanks.
-
blisterfeet
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 13 Jun 2012, 18:48
- Gender: Male
Re: Cut off time for last weeks overtime
Hmmm strange, thanks.
-
feduppostie
- Posts: 947
- Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 19:46
Re: Cut off time for last weeks overtime
cut off was 12 o'clock Saturday