Hi everyone,
I have a job interview next week for a postman with driving, 6 month contract, 25 hours a week.
I applied on line and previously worked as a xmas temp in the sorting office.
The xmas job was not really an interview as such just a process of checking documents.
Just wondered if anyone has any tips for the interview for the postman job and what sort of things they are likely to ask, it lasts an hour and also includes the checking of documents, the interview type on my online summary says Cat 14 - FL - Talent Q Interview, I would assume this would be more of an in depth interview although the Royal Mail website says it will be 'informal'.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postman Job Interview
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Postman Job Interview
These are threads about the interview -all of its still current http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 91#p538366" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =2&t=38246" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This thread may throw some insight into the job http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=27513" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This thread may throw some insight into the job http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=27513" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
donnyboy61
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 14 Oct 2013, 10:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman Job Interview
Thanks True Blue Terrier thats very useful in my preparation!