ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

reactions to claiming overtime....thinking of songifying

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

reactions to claiming overtime....thinking of songifying

Post by spiderj »

Called a mercenary today for claiming dockett

Other favourites have been,why,why,why-answer ,just because
Other people finish faster-me I take my break and don't rush as its unsafe
Its below model week-show me the figures

And many others

Love to hear your favourites

Going to either songify or something similar to jwow
......dwow
:nana
I won
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: reactions to claiming overtime....thinking of songifying

Post by krussel »

"what would you like me to leave in the frame " normally is the final word.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: reactions to claiming overtime....thinking of songifying

Post by k979aaa »

spiderj wrote:Called a mercenary today for claiming dockett

Other favourites have been,why,why,why-answer ,just because
Other people finish faster-me I take my break and don't rush as its unsafe
Its below model week-show me the figures

And many others

Love to hear your favourites

Going to either songify or something similar to jwow
......dwow
:nana
Rather be a mercenary than a fool or a parasite which ever camp they fall in!
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: reactions to claiming overtime....thinking of songifying

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

They have this playing in their heads on continual loop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsaxI1- ... F81A5#t=70" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: reactions to claiming overtime....thinking of songifying

Post by spiderj »

Ayep but they're not that hip

Been singing plastic Jesus for a while
Couple of the lads have tippled
But none of management have yet
:thumbup
I won