going to be good tmrrw partner not doing them i am
i do half his walk he does half mine
scenario suggestions please
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
poll cards and p&l
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3280
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
Re: poll cards and p&l
your coming to get me lol
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: poll cards and p&l
Nah,walk it.
Seriously though
Don't fancy park and loop with these cards
I reckong to prevent fraud and piddle taking
The amount you deliver is what you get paid
Means a bit of counting before going out but
Would save any aggro.
Them again I'm on a singleton
So far anyway...

Seriously though
Don't fancy park and loop with these cards
I reckong to prevent fraud and piddle taking
The amount you deliver is what you get paid
Means a bit of counting before going out but
Would save any aggro.
Them again I'm on a singleton
So far anyway...
I won
-
ebbzie
- Posts: 660
- Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: poll cards and p&l
Whys your partner not doing them?
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: poll cards and p&l
Just count the amount you do. 
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: poll cards and p&l
He doesn't work over as is his rightebbzie wrote:Whys your partner not doing them?
I won