ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Team Briefs On A Saturday
-
Tuffers-1875
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 11 May 2011, 21:28
- Gender: Male
Team Briefs On A Saturday
I would prefer them to be on a Saturday before we go out as I don't usually have much planned on the weekend anyway. I have mentioned it to my manager and he thought it was a good idea and said he would raise it at his next sector meeting to propose it across the division. You see managers do listen to our ideas sometimes.
-
frankieboy
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34
Re: Team Briefs On A Saturday
April 1st been and gone mate 
-
spen
- Posts: 531
- Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 19:53
- Gender: Male
Re: Team Briefs On A Saturday
Yeah,,, cause none of the other 100,000 posties have any plans on a Saturday either
-
houseoflords
- Posts: 352
- Joined: 06 Feb 2012, 22:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Team Briefs On A Saturday
You a Full ticket mate?
-
Tuffers-1875
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 11 May 2011, 21:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Team Briefs On A Saturday
What are you all on about? Saturday is like any other day isn't it or is it ok to finish early on a Saturday? If it goes ahead it would fill any gash time and therefore save jobs. Anyone that goes over can book extended, simples.
-
bluealbert
- Posts: 176
- Joined: 09 Mar 2011, 16:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Team Briefs On A Saturday
Are you realTuffers-1875 wrote:What are you all on about? Saturday is like any other day isn't it or is it ok to finish early on a Saturday? If it goes ahead it would fill any gash time and therefore save jobs. Anyone that goes over can book extended, simples.
-
boo634
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 25 Feb 2013, 17:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: West Midlands
Re: Team Briefs On A Saturday
I hope this doesn't happen I like to finish early Saturdays so I can see my children who I don't see during the week due a divorce I only have one day access and Sundays I like to lye in.
-
ebbzie
- Posts: 660
- Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Team Briefs On A Saturday
Must be sad having no friendsTuffers-1875 wrote:I would prefer them to be on a Saturday before we go out as I don't usually have much planned on the weekend anyway. I have mentioned it to my manager and he thought it was a good idea and said he would raise it at his next sector meeting to propose it across the division. You see managers do listen to our ideas sometimes.
-
houseoflords
- Posts: 352
- Joined: 06 Feb 2012, 22:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Team Briefs On A Saturday
Must have a life as full as a hermits dairy
-
pyphon
- Posts: 231
- Joined: 02 Sep 2008, 20:57
- Gender: Male
- Location: North East England
Re: Team Briefs On A Saturday
FCK that, I want to get to the football!
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: Team Briefs On A Saturday
I would prefer them on the easiest day, surely that would make sense? I never get to finish on time on a saturday, so that would mean a later finish (more overtime or cutting off).Tuffers-1875 wrote:I would prefer them to be on a Saturday .
Having said that, as meetings are usually before my start time
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Team Briefs On A Saturday
A few bricks short of a load too maybe...
Most people do have a life outside work and want to get the job done asap and see their families, go out, socialise etc. at weekends and not be held up by something like holding a WTL session on a Saturday, in our office we have them on a light day and a Saturday is not a light day now, unlike a few years ago.
Then again maybe the OP's office still has a light day on a Saturday?
Most people do have a life outside work and want to get the job done asap and see their families, go out, socialise etc. at weekends and not be held up by something like holding a WTL session on a Saturday, in our office we have them on a light day and a Saturday is not a light day now, unlike a few years ago.
Then again maybe the OP's office still has a light day on a Saturday?
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Team Briefs On A Saturday
A hermits dairy?houseoflords wrote:Must have a life as full as a hermits dairy
-
Stella102
- Posts: 597
- Joined: 06 Aug 2011, 19:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Team Briefs On A Saturday
not a full canteen here.
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
Re: Team Briefs On A Saturday
I think the op should have been in this thread.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =5&t=60786" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =5&t=60786" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;