ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Working with miserable moaning people
-
billy44
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 01 Nov 2013, 09:12
- Gender: Male
Working with miserable moaning people
What is it with some people?
I am part time and am on different walks most days which is not ideal but I just get on with it.
Working with someone today that no matter what you do it is never enough.
Just moans about everything,his latest one this morning was "Oh you are using my York are you?",as I dared to put my bags on our York.
I really enjoy my job but people like that just make the day s**t.
If you don't like the job go and do something else!
Rant over
I am part time and am on different walks most days which is not ideal but I just get on with it.
Working with someone today that no matter what you do it is never enough.
Just moans about everything,his latest one this morning was "Oh you are using my York are you?",as I dared to put my bags on our York.
I really enjoy my job but people like that just make the day s**t.
If you don't like the job go and do something else!
Rant over
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Working with miserable moaning people
I end up really cheery when I work with them
Can't imagine why it makes em worse lol

Can't imagine why it makes em worse lol
I won
-
dblad
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 18:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Working with miserable moaning people
So your moaning about people moaning.billy44 wrote:What is it with some people?
I am part time and am on different walks most days which is not ideal but I just get on with it.
Working with someone today that no matter what you do it is never enough.
Just moans about everything,his latest one this morning was "Oh you are using my York are you?",as I dared to put my bags on our York.
I really enjoy my job but people like that just make the day s**t.
If you don't like the job go and do something else!
Rant over
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Working with miserable moaning people
dblad wrote:So your moaning about people moaning.billy44 wrote:What is it with some people?
I am part time and am on different walks most days which is not ideal but I just get on with it.
Working with someone today that no matter what you do it is never enough.
Just moans about everything,his latest one this morning was "Oh you are using my York are you?",as I dared to put my bags on our York.
I really enjoy my job but people like that just make the day s**t.
If you don't like the job go and do something else!
Rant over
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3280
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
Re: Working with miserable moaning people
wait till tmrrwspiderj wrote:I end up really cheery when I work with them
Can't imagine why it makes em worse lol
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Re: Working with miserable moaning people
dblad wrote:So your moaning about people moaning.billy44 wrote:What is it with some people?
I am part time and am on different walks most days which is not ideal but I just get on with it.
Working with someone today that no matter what you do it is never enough.
Just moans about everything,his latest one this morning was "Oh you are using my York are you?",as I dared to put my bags on our York.
I really enjoy my job but people like that just make the day s**t.
If you don't like the job go and do something else!
Rant over
Looks like it. My favourite line...
"If you don't like the job go and do something else!"
I do like a bit of irony!
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
-
wiganpostie
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Working with miserable moaning people
Forgive me if I'm being presumptuous, but you're probably newish to the job, working with someone who reminisces about job and knock, and who hates S&M (sorry, I meant P&L). Give it a few more years and you'll be reminiscing about the time when we used to earn 10 quid an hour, instead of minimum wage.billy44 wrote:What is it with some people?
I am part time and am on different walks most days which is not ideal but I just get on with it.
Working with someone today that no matter what you do it is never enough.
Just moans about everything,his latest one this morning was "Oh you are using my York are you?",as I dared to put my bags on our York.
I really enjoy my job but people like that just make the day s**t.
If you don't like the job go and do something else!
Rant over
-
britwrit
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 966
- Joined: 22 Apr 2007, 15:12
Re: Working with miserable moaning people
You should work at the Heathrow mail centre. Seriously - I'm not joking - these are the happiest people I've ever seen on a job. Six in the morning and everybody coming on is smiling, laughing and joking. And they get more upbeat as the day goes on.... It's quite eerie.
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Working with miserable moaning people
Just tell him the york doesnt belong to him, its Royal Mails york.billy44 wrote:Just moans about everything,his latest one this morning was "Oh you are using my York are you?",as I dared to put my bags on our York.
-
Decky Boy
- Posts: 440
- Joined: 22 May 2009, 10:00
- Gender: Male
Re: Working with miserable moaning people
This sketch says it all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_UGD7AazMI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Have a nice day
Have a nice day
-
venger
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 13:38
Re: Working with miserable moaning people
Go do something else? Like what exactly? We're in the middle of a rescission. If people want to moan, let them moan. It's their f***ing business.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Working with miserable moaning people
It's when people stop moaning that the real problems start.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Working with miserable moaning people
If you want to avoid "miserable, moaning people" then this really isn't the internet forum for you.
Those of us that still admit to enjoying this job are regarded mentally defective and treated like lepers.
That said, we'd be very happy to welcome another member to our small but friendly band.
Those of us that still admit to enjoying this job are regarded mentally defective and treated like lepers.
That said, we'd be very happy to welcome another member to our small but friendly band.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
RetroJunkie
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 11 Apr 2010, 16:06
- Gender: Female
Re: Working with miserable moaning people
Same ppl who come in early, skip breaks and run around
You just need to worry about yourself in this situation, if they wanna moan then fu*k em n anyone who looks like em
You just need to worry about yourself in this situation, if they wanna moan then fu*k em n anyone who looks like em
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Working with miserable moaning people
Are you married ?billy44 wrote:What is it with some people?
I am part time and am on different walks most days which is not ideal but I just get on with it.
Working with someone today that no matter what you do it is never enough.
Just moans about everything,his latest one this morning was "Oh you are using my York are you?",as I dared to put my bags on our York.
I really enjoy my job but people like that just make the day s**t.
If you don't like the job go and do something else!
Rant over