I get £4 a week Res rights driving allowance but it wasn't paid this week.I have been off sick since January due to having an operation,I Sent my dom a text asking why and he replied saying its because I have been off sick for more than 6 weeks.
Is this right anyone? Thanks.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Driving money stopped - Long term sick
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
-
silly suffolk
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 728
- Joined: 04 Mar 2011, 21:31
- Gender: Male
- Location: deepest suffolk
Re: Driving money stopped - Long term sick
allowances paid for 8 weeks if off sick. but I would have thought reserved rights are paid however long your off.
-
tansorboy
- Posts: 355
- Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 12:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Driving money stopped - Long term sick
What is a £4 Res rights driving allowance? I drive but don't get that.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Driving money stopped - Long term sick
tansorboy wrote:What is a £4 Res rights driving allowance? I drive but don't get that.
It goes way back when posties used to get paid an allowance for driving a van. When the payments stopped some lucky ones (on a driving duty at the time) still receive the money under "granddad" rights.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
silly suffolk
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 728
- Joined: 04 Mar 2011, 21:31
- Gender: Male
- Location: deepest suffolk
Re: Driving money stopped - Long term sick
if you drove a below 3.5 van before 31 jan 2000 you should receive 6 quid reserved rights pro rata if you are still driving.tansorboy wrote:What is a £4 Res rights driving allowance? I drive but don't get that.
-
silly suffolk
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 728
- Joined: 04 Mar 2011, 21:31
- Gender: Male
- Location: deepest suffolk
Re: Driving money stopped - Long term sick
reserved rights paid for all paid absences.
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Driving money stopped - Long term sick
Do you think I should still be getting it then?silly suffolk wrote:reserved rights paid for all paid absences.
-
tansorboy
- Posts: 355
- Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 12:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Driving money stopped - Long term sick
NoBahia Feliz wrote:Do you think I should still be getting it then?silly suffolk wrote:reserved rights paid for all paid absences.
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Driving money stopped - Long term sick
I'm asking silly Suffolk thanks tansorboy not you.tansorboy wrote:NoBahia Feliz wrote:Do you think I should still be getting it then?silly suffolk wrote:reserved rights paid for all paid absences.
-
silly suffolk
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 728
- Joined: 04 Mar 2011, 21:31
- Gender: Male
- Location: deepest suffolk
Re: Driving money stopped - Long term sick
100%. get rep involved. there is an agreement stating all above criteria. manager trying to cut costs to improve his bonus seems to be what's happening to you.Bahia Feliz wrote:I'm asking silly Suffolk thanks tansorboy not you.tansorboy wrote:NoBahia Feliz wrote:Do you think I should still be getting it then?silly suffolk wrote:reserved rights paid for all paid absences.
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Driving money stopped - Long term sick
Cheers Silly Suffolk,I'll ring my rep later thanks very muchsilly suffolk wrote:100%. get rep involved. there is an agreement stating all above criteria. manager trying to cut costs to improve his bonus seems to be what's happening to you.Bahia Feliz wrote:I'm asking silly Suffolk thanks tansorboy not you.tansorboy wrote:NoBahia Feliz wrote:Do you think I should still be getting it then?silly suffolk wrote:reserved rights paid for all paid absences.