ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Road Safety iPad competition

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Road Safety iPad competition

Post by bustedflush »

Does anyone remember this back in November's Courier Magazine?
Entries had to be in by Dec. 20 and as of yet (unless I missed it) results and prizes have not been announced.
Did anybody enter this?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Road Safety iPad competition

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Thousands apparently http://www.myroyalmail.com/news/nationa ... pple-ipads" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: Road Safety iPad competition

Post by wabbithunta »

Maybe RM haven't got the iPads yet..! :whistle
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Road Safety iPad competition

Post by bustedflush »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Thousands apparently http://www.myroyalmail.com/news/nationa ... pple-ipads" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks, answered my question. Perhaps they are awaiting for a discount on the older generation versions when the latest model comes out.... :wink:
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Road Safety iPad competition

Post by maisymoo04 »

Probably another lie like the phantom shares crozier promised :no no
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
nodmijer
Posts: 8
Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 00:03
Gender: Male

Re: Road Safety iPad competition

Post by nodmijer »

Hi, the link shown above takes you to the old competition Dec 2012.I was lucky enough to win one of the i Pads and received it Jan 2013. Latest model I pad 2 at the time, great prize :dance
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Road Safety iPad competition

Post by bustedflush »

nodmijer wrote:Hi, the link shown above takes you to the old competition Dec 2012.I was lucky enough to win one of the i Pads and received it Jan 2013. Latest model I pad 2 at the time, great prize :dance

Bloody hell, you're right! I never noticed the archived dates either, but kudos you did. Well done for the win though.
Back to square one for my question then.
Maybe they had to forgo the iPads as the funds are being saved for Moya's bonus.......... :evil/mad
Bahia Feliz
Posts: 1169
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
Gender: Male

Re: Road Safety iPad competition

Post by Bahia Feliz »

So have the winners of the latest competition been announced yet?
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: Road Safety iPad competition

Post by datasaint »

Any news? Wasn't me at any rate. : )
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Road Safety iPad competition

Post by bustedflush »

norm wrote:Any news? Wasn't me at any rate. : )

Nope. This competition seems to have vanished and definitely hasn't been announced in the courier since.

Should've closed Dec 20 I believe. Unless there are so many entries they're still being judged lol.........
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: Road Safety iPad competition

Post by datasaint »

bustedflush wrote:
norm wrote:Any news? Wasn't me at any rate. : )

Nope. This competition seems to have vanished and definitely hasn't been announced in the courier since.

Should've closed Dec 20 I believe. Unless there are so many entries they're still being judged lol.........
Email courier and ask.