My delivery is 100% , firm's shopping area etc , no residential whatsoever.
Manager informs me I am being yellow dotted and I need to carry pda at all times .
Why ? If I go to firm with mail only and no tracks specials etc ,
Is this mandatory?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pda actuals
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Pda actuals
Guess you've not seen this thread yet:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=101186
When that kicks in, there's going to be way more items with a barcode that needs scanning on them
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=101186
When that kicks in, there's going to be way more items with a barcode that needs scanning on them
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Re: Pda actuals
just stick it in your pocket , then they will have to find summat else to justify there wages and job ,
, mine is in my pocket from leaving the office , so the only time they will see it static or the yellow dots in when we stop for our break .
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4111
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Pda actuals
Just stick it in your pocket, I do at all times as I've been caught out with mail that has a 2d barcode on it when I thought I didn't need the PDA as no parcels etc on a loop.
Plus it'll keep the manager off your back and go annoy someone else instead.
Plus it'll keep the manager off your back and go annoy someone else instead.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32803
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Pda actuals
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.