ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
P60
-
Charliecat
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 16 Dec 2017, 09:29
- Gender: Female
P60
Hi my most recent p60 is for 5th April 2020? Should we not have had one for April 2021 yet? I’m asking because I’m trying to claim back tax from a ppi payout and I’ve earnt more this year than I have last year. I could just put what was on my payslip for the last payment in the tax year but it’s not officially a p60. Thanks let me know if you all have a more recent p60.
-
Charliecat
- Posts: 92
- Joined: 16 Dec 2017, 09:29
- Gender: Female
Re: P60
Thanks. Yes pretty poor do isn’t it. Maybe I was mistaken by thinking I’d only just received last years! I perhaps just found it unopened when I was sorting my paperwork! I’ve just used the details off my last payslip of the year so hopefully it will tally with the p60 when I eventually get it.centenaryman wrote: ↑23 Apr 2021, 19:51i think im right in saying itll be a few weeks yet from memory...which is poor btw.....youll get 1 looks like a payslip
-
loyalsnail
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 23 Feb 2011, 10:24
- Gender: Male
Re: P60
The deadline for providing copies to employees is end of May, with 100,000+ employees to account for, a complex payroll system which deviates from the software standard and accounting for a year like no other since computerisation I don't think a short wait is to be criticised too heavily.Charliecat wrote: ↑23 Apr 2021, 20:26Thanks. Yes pretty poor do isn’t it. Maybe I was mistaken by thinking I’d only just received last years! I perhaps just found it unopened when I was sorting my paperwork! I’ve just used the details off my last payslip of the year so hopefully it will tally with the p60 when I eventually get it.centenaryman wrote: ↑23 Apr 2021, 19:51i think im right in saying itll be a few weeks yet from memory...which is poor btw.....youll get 1 looks like a payslip