ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How many neighbours do you knock?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fly-catchers
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 573
Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
Gender: Male

Re: How many neighbours do you knock?

Post by fly-catchers »

I stopped doing it when a neighbour took it in and them threw it over their fence! :crazy:
Clappedoutpostie
Posts: 1264
Joined: 05 Nov 2021, 21:46
Gender: Male

Re: How many neighbours do you knock?

Post by Clappedoutpostie »

fly-catchers wrote: ↑
09 Jan 2022, 18:09
I stopped doing it when a neighbour took it in and them threw it over their fence! :crazy:
I had something no too dissimilar just before Christmas, knocked the neighbour and they said why don’t you just doorstep it. Told them we are not allowed to do that, reluctantly they took it in. Went past an hour later and the parcel was on the doorstep, the neighbour had been and doorstepped it :arrrghhh