See you've spotted the obvious BullShit CP. I'm sure they've only included it to make the deal look good. As you say your State Pension has got bugger alll to do with RM. Thank God for that or they'd probably be trying to claw some back for the Share Holders!cpsteve wrote:When or if we vote for strike action its important we get a big yes vote or the company will see this as weakness. I do not understand why i have been given a state pension estimate at 60yrs/65yrs when i can not get it until i am 67yrs this should not be any way included in our proposed pension changes it has nothing to do with the R/M. My pension est goes from 8.500 to 6.000 losing me 2.500 every year as well as the extra i will have to pay in of course thats offset by a £750 one off payment.
I'm sure they've also included so many facts & figures to "Muddy the Waters" and just confuse us thick Posties?