johno47 wrote:Trevjim, what's next tipping your cap to the boss as he walks past, Royal Mail workhouses, knowing my place, ridicules post, I've got a roof over my head because ive worked my b*****ks off for 40 years, RM haven't given it me for free, we have accepted change for the last 13 years and as a thank you we have been privatised so that rich people can get richer, I have the utmost respect for anyone who has served this country but it doesn't make you the font of all wisdom, if we were all like you we would be saying thanks very much in 3 years time when RM stick their foot up our arses as they give you 0 hours contracts or worse put you on the dole,
Well said Johno47. I'll buy you a coffee in the morning
walkertom wrote:TrevJim will be delighted when Voluntary Redundancy terms are gone and replaced with Compulsory Redundancies.
I just used the calculator on .gov website and would benefit from £6000 when the axe falls. I'd have got at least a year's pay on Voluntary Redundancy terms.
He's possibly suffering from cowardice. I'd be surprised if he'd done any tours. Can we have some service details?
LMF and also a jack bastard.Just the sort of bloke you wouldnt want in your detatchment/crew/section.
Trev Jim there are probably hundreds of us "Done Tours"big f***ing deal.Guess what nobody gives a s**t and why should they?
I'm only a casual, but shame on the OP. I'd like to wish everyone luck on the strike. I refuse to work on the 4th November, if I'm asked, even though I really do need as many hours I can get at the moment. I may even go to the picket with a few beers for the boys :)