ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

No I in Team

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
5plusbonusball
Posts: 1136
Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
Gender: Male
Location: up north of watford

Re: No I in Team

Post by 5plusbonusball »

To a sprightly young thing I may be a slow fat numptie but at the moment I am running around and carrying my slow fat numpty just to get back before dark but why should I .
The slow fat numpties are getting away with murder, not being checked outdoor , it's their word against ours , we are suffering and they are laughing.
My case is SERIOUS as it's an ihr penalty for anyone who works with my slow fat numpty cos he's just happy to get out of his house for a walk round his neighbourhood , having a chat and taking it easy etc. while he's posting. Any proper advice welcomed.
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
Himaggen
Posts: 993
Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 23:40

Re: No I in Team

Post by Himaggen »

5plusbonusball wrote:at the moment I am running around and carrying my slow fat numpty just to get back before dark but why should I .
<SNIP />
Any proper advice welcomed.
You've had the advice already!

Work at a comfortable pace for you and which is not considered under performing, when it reaches the time at which you need to set off back in order to finish at your agreed time do so.