ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Suspended None delivery of D2D items

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Suspended None delivery of D2D items

Post by Stormproof »

i've just come across this thread and can't believe what I've read :shock: Never heard of a contract like it. I think the manager who set this up will be Image
How did the meeting go?
and I think DGP has been hacked....giving sensible advice :hmmmm
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Suspended None delivery of D2D items

Post by DGP1 »

Stormproof wrote:i've just come across this thread and can't believe what I've read :shock: Never heard of a contract like it. I think the manager who set this up will be Image
How did the meeting go?
and I think DGP has been hacked....giving sensible advice :hmmmm
I think Postman has it in for me :nervous :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Suspended None delivery of D2D items

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:i've just come across this thread and can't believe what I've read :shock: Never heard of a contract like it. I think the manager who set this up will be Image
How did the meeting go?
and I think DGP has been hacked....giving sensible advice :hmmmm
I think Postman has it in for me :nervous :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I could comment on that DG but..........................I'm too old for a lifetime in the naughty room. :chuckle
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Suspended None delivery of D2D items

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:i've just come across this thread and can't believe what I've read :shock: Never heard of a contract like it. I think the manager who set this up will be Image
How did the meeting go?
and I think DGP has been hacked....giving sensible advice :hmmmm
I think Postman has it in for me :nervous :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I could comment on that DG but..........................I'm too old for a lifetime in the naughty room. :chuckle
You know you want to :angel :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio