ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Staff who come in early
-
scorched
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 17:40
- Gender: Male
Re: Staff who come in early
Can do,we were all given a copy so I can take a pic of it when I bring it home from work tomorrow. Just as long as it isn't a unique piece of work that could give away my DO. I don't think it is. It has the DOM's name on 'agreeing' to it, but I'll blur that out.
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Staff who come in early
Depends, if he had X amount of work to do and going in early meant he could finish before his colleagues then he's not really a moron. If he had to work until the same time as them still then yep, he's brain dead.islfor wrote:I hate them !!!
Would a miner dig out a tonne of coal 45mins before his mates start work down the pits for free ????
F**k he would, we working with a bunch of morons !!!!
I don't start early but our office is job and finish even now 2 years after p&l revision (apart from at Christmas when it's more like half a job and cut off!). I don't understand why people start early though, we are usually waiting for sequenced mail to come off the machines so the early starters are never prepped any earlier than us and we all get out at roughly the same time.