Yes - very reminiscent of when the wife came home from a night out with a purse full of 50ps'...............no I didn't askDGP1 wrote:It took 2 days for someone to get that punchlinedvbuk55 wrote:They all did - it's one helluva deliveryDGP1 wrote:Who gave you 25p?spoodoo wrote:£6034.25p. So far feck and that was in 1day ,! Also a sexy pic of moya ,and a topless one of mr crozier ,,I'm so happy,,![]()
![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: When Does the "Christmas Tips" thread start ??
dvbuk55 wrote:Yes - very reminiscent of when the wife came home from a night out with a purse full of 50ps'...............no I didn't askDGP1 wrote:It took 2 days for someone to get that punchlinedvbuk55 wrote:They all did - it's one helluva deliveryDGP1 wrote:Who gave you 25p?spoodoo wrote:£6034.25p. So far feck and that was in 1day ,! Also a sexy pic of moya ,and a topless one of mr crozier ,,I'm so happy,,![]()
![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio