ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

HATE HATE HATE...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: HATE HATE HATE...

Post by post_bitch »

oh well they got bin laden now :)
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: HATE HATE HATE...

Post by RedBagMan »

post_bitch wrote:got bin laden now :)
... yep - full of D2Ds ...
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
dubdaz
Posts: 264
Joined: 06 Jun 2007, 15:55
Gender: Male
Location: london borough in kent

Re: HATE HATE HATE...

Post by dubdaz »

crazytaxifife wrote:How many of u guys got the salad creams, nightmare
By a country mile that was the worst thing I had to deliver in 20+ years in the job. A sachet of pepper and lemon salad cream glued to a flimsy sheet of paper ,to every frickin' house,I wasnt even halfway round me walk and I was covered in the contents of leacking sachets,stunk to high heaven. :Sick
Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: HATE HATE HATE...

Post by DGP1 »

dubdaz wrote:
crazytaxifife wrote:How many of u guys got the salad creams, nightmare
By a country mile that was the worst thing I had to deliver in 20+ years in the job. A sachet of pepper and lemon salad cream glued to a flimsy sheet of paper ,to every frickin' house,I wasnt even halfway round me walk and I was covered in the contents of leacking sachets,stunk to high heaven. :Sick
Did that excuse work on your wife.....................honestly dear, it is salad cream :nervous :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dubdaz
Posts: 264
Joined: 06 Jun 2007, 15:55
Gender: Male
Location: london borough in kent

Re: HATE HATE HATE...

Post by dubdaz »

DGP1 wrote:
dubdaz wrote:
crazytaxifife wrote:How many of u guys got the salad creams, nightmare
By a country mile that was the worst thing I had to deliver in 20+ years in the job. A sachet of pepper and lemon salad cream glued to a flimsy sheet of paper ,to every frickin' house,I wasnt even halfway round me walk and I was covered in the contents of leacking sachets,stunk to high heaven. :Sick
Did that excuse work on your wife.....................honestly dear, it is salad cream :nervous :chuckle
Had to throw the shirt out as it would'nt wash out and looked like it had featured in a bukkake movie :oops:
Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: HATE HATE HATE...

Post by smokerjim »

dubdaz wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dubdaz wrote:
crazytaxifife wrote:How many of u guys got the salad creams, nightmare
By a country mile that was the worst thing I had to deliver in 20+ years in the job. A sachet of pepper and lemon salad cream glued to a flimsy sheet of paper ,to every frickin' house,I wasnt even halfway round me walk and I was covered in the contents of leacking sachets,stunk to high heaven. :Sick
Did that excuse work on your wife.....................honestly dear, it is salad cream :nervous :chuckle
Had to throw the shirt out as it would'nt wash out and looked like it had featured in a bukkake movie :oops:
Now the truth is out....was that a Freudian slip, dd? Was the money worth it....I get respected like a whore, at work, & I figure I might as well get paid like one
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
plainpat
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 410
Joined: 18 Jan 2010, 19:29
Gender: Male
Location: You can't get any further east in the UK without going for a swim in the North Sea

Re: HATE HATE HATE...

Post by plainpat »

Used to 'love' delivering conservatory D2D's to blocks of flats :arrrghhh