I thought today was the day. Seven long weeks into DM26 and I've yet to be intimate with the third frame. As Wednesday is an extended day, we took the loops off the other pea in our pod... then brought it back (tracked got done, obviously). At this rate I think it'll be the other side of Christmas.
Very confusing today, though. It was a yellow day yesterday and it was yellow again. Monday was definitely blue because I was humming Blue Monday most of it. Before anyone suggests management forgot to flip the signs over, sequenced came in for every duty and some of us were explicitly told to do the yellow frame again. Alas, I'm unable to tell if this is another psyop to tip some over the edge (and many are teetering) or just general incompetence.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
A few questions for posties already doing dm26.
-
Mr Rush
- Posts: 3346
- Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
- Gender: Male
Re: A few questions for posties already doing dm26.
The machine stops.
-
zacattack
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 12 Dec 2024, 07:23
- Gender: Female
Re: A few questions for posties already doing dm26.
How can there be a decrease in workload when 3 people are now doing what 4 did before, the workload hasn't evaporated into thin air, it's just been managed differently to give the illusion that it is less. I think peoples fatigue levels show that it isn't less work.