Pay rates should increase after 6 and 12 months service I think. Does that apply to you?
I’m confused. My pay rate shows as £458.04, which is £12.38 per hour (not including delivery supplement), yet RM’s website says it’s £12.05 after 12 months service.
Where’s the extra 33p coming from?
New rates came in roughly Nov 2021(earlier in some areas)
Oct 2021<
Entry-£10.85
6months-£11.45
12months-£12.05
Nov 2021>
Entry-£11.14
6months-£11.76
12months-£12.38
I let any new starters know & to check the first payslip as RM sure as hell won't.
I am currently 2 weeks in the job and had no idea I was being paid the £11.14. The job post I applied for clearly showed £10.85 PH so very strange they have not updated this. I am starting to see the flaws in the company already.
I am currently 2 weeks in the job and had no idea I was being paid the £11.14. The job post I applied for clearly showed £10.85 PH so very strange they have not updated this. I am starting to see the flaws in the company already.