ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

RMTV

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
P13
Posts: 1016
Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
Gender: Male

Re: Rmtv

Post by P13 »

PostmanBitesDog wrote: ↑
17 Nov 2020, 14:45
:wave One for the managers:

:shock:
twoloops
Posts: 2039
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
Gender: Male
Location: Sheffield

Re: Rmtv

Post by twoloops »

How much money do RM chuck @ RMTV? Something no one watches or is interested in, sure they are made just to wind us up :arrrghhh
PostmanBitesDog
Posts: 1428
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
Gender: Male

Re: Rmtv

Post by PostmanBitesDog »

RMtv 27 November - User Needs Review

k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Rmtv

Post by k979aaa »

It is their 15 minutes of fame cause celebre if you like it's like coming home from university with a rubber duck on your head and a scented candle up your arse you might look a right tit but feel great pleasure from it!
PostmanBitesDog
Posts: 1428
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
Gender: Male

Re: Rmtv

Post by PostmanBitesDog »

RMtv 4 December - Millionth york

k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Rmtv

Post by k979aaa »

Behold the golden York of York Should you find this York you will receive access all areas pass and all your parcels delivered on time and no queuing at customer service points! And see how we can turn a a shambles into a disaster in just 1 year.
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

Re: Rmtv

Post by robbertwhitton »

I bet if these actors/ employees are honest they must cringe at being part of this fiasco,it’s so removed from what actually goes on around offices around the country,failed deliveries don’t get a mention,continuing miss management is painfull to say the least,
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Rmtv

Post by k979aaa »

robbertwhitton wrote: ↑
05 Dec 2020, 21:03
I bet if these actors/ employees are honest they must cringe at being part of this fiasco,it’s so removed from what actually goes on around offices around the country,failed deliveries don’t get a mention,continuing miss management is painfull to say the least,
I have to agree Robbert my heart just sinks with this pitiful propaganda maybe that is what they want, The NAZI'S did the same in 1930's and 1940's believed it voted for it voted for anything but the same and ended up cutting their own throats and millions of others! Bit like Brexit when you think of it!
PostmanBitesDog
Posts: 1428
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
Gender: Male

Re: Rmtv

Post by PostmanBitesDog »

RMtv 8 January - Peak Performance

robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

Re: Rmtv

Post by robbertwhitton »

They wanted me to be on it,how I loved the job,liked who I work with,loved how it was managed etc but I had to decline the offer,and I told them exactly why,they even contacted me later on to see if I would change my mind,all this was triggered from good news stories they wanted from customers on how they loved there posties,to which I got a few to do on my round,which left the bosses a bit embarrassed to say the least,being so far detached from deliveries at the sharp end
PostmanBitesDog
Posts: 1428
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
Gender: Male

Re: Rmtv

Post by PostmanBitesDog »

Right then,

About this Simon Duffy Thompson fella... :cuppa

fly-catchers
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 573
Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
Gender: Male

Re: Rmtv

Post by fly-catchers »

robbertwhitton wrote: ↑
09 Jan 2021, 19:10
They wanted me to be on it,how I loved the job,liked who I work with,loved how it was managed etc but I had to decline the offer,and I told them exactly why,they even contacted me later on to see if I would change my mind,all this was triggered from good news stories they wanted from customers on how they loved there posties,to which I got a few to do on my round,which left the bosses a bit embarrassed to say the least,being so far detached from deliveries at the sharp end
Sounds like you had a lucky escape!
PostmanBitesDog
Posts: 1428
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
Gender: Male

Re: Rmtv

Post by PostmanBitesDog »

Simon Thompson - Learning from managers

fb1969
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1693
Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
Gender: Male
Location: hiding on the backstreets

Re: Rmtv

Post by fb1969 »

I didn't know these videos were comedies.

Reads out a comment from a postie about having to drive a 14 year old Combi van. Then at 4m in a postie hobbles out of the yard, followed by a Combi van (possibly only 9 years old though).
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

Re: Rmtv

Post by robbertwhitton »

Ha!! Your version not mine!! Brilliant,I can assure you ,the two versions will be light years apart,and I take it you won’t be bothered if your still out on delivery,but would be rather watching the tennis????hopefully more top brass will join you at the sharp end,and not be fobbed off by the Dom when you ask is everyone ok in your unit?