ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

THE FRANCHISING OF WALKS.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Navalron
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1044
Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 10:40
Gender: Male
Location: Glasgow

THE FRANCHISING OF WALKS.

Post by Navalron »

number one wrote:
DGH wrote:
daveyeff wrote:it won't happen as long as we have the union.
I bet Parcelforce thought the same.
But it’s not the same though is it. This rubbish has been going round for years and incidentally I showed this post to a regional Director and guess what, it’s a load of rubbish
Have you just read the post from dingo. Am I full of s**t now?
number one
Posts: 1324
Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
Gender: Male

THE FRANCHISING OF WALKS.

Post by number one »

Navalron wrote:
number one wrote:
DGH wrote:
daveyeff wrote:it won't happen as long as we have the union.
I bet Parcelforce thought the same.
But it’s not the same though is it. This rubbish has been going round for years and incidentally I showed this post to a regional Director and guess what, it’s a load of rubbish
Have you just read the post from dingo. Am I full of s**t now?
Yes because you are because that update doesn’t say anything about franchising walks