ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

propaganda bombardment

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

propaganda bombardment

Post by CPTNemoUK »

eastie wrote:
Plod wrote:Just write "Bore Off" on the postcards and other propaganda RM send to you and RLB or RTS it to the dead mail like I do. They really are retards...they've not won a national strike in nearly 50 years and the amount of money they are wasting on this bum gravy would surely better be spent elsewhere?
I sent the Courior back with a refused sticker on and RM sent me a letter asking why I didn't want it and I said it was full of Propaganda and I haven't had any Couriors or other propaganda in the post for the last 5 years
Will be doing the same thing when the next one comes. Sick of them.
Postie45
Posts: 2160
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
Gender: Male

propaganda bombardment

Post by Postie45 »

i dont give a sh!t about how much they invest, thats not really helping us - it makes the business more efficient so its all well and good but dont tell us like youre doing us a favour, whilst holding us to ransom about even a inflation linked wage increase. Cut the bullying of people who just want to work their paid hours and not have to worry about RM cutting hours out of the business and putting it all on already overworked postmen.
Last edited by Postie45 on 05 Sep 2017, 15:01, edited 1 time in total.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

propaganda bombardment

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

postslippete wrote:There always one

Actually, I got 2 today, both the same.

:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
tone123
Posts: 44
Joined: 26 Jan 2016, 12:09
Gender: Male

propaganda bombardment

Post by tone123 »

yet more rubbish today but this time it isn't even a coherent sentence; "Right now retailers thinking about delivery company for Christmas." :no no
Written by Yoda thinks I.
Postie45
Posts: 2160
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
Gender: Male

propaganda bombardment

Post by Postie45 »

tone123 wrote:yet more rubbish today but this time it isn't even a coherent sentence; "Right now retailers thinking about delivery company for Christmas." :no no
Written by Yoda thinks I.
yeah and the one theyll decide on will be how they always go about it - price... in the end they`ll just blame the delivery companies if a customer complains about waiting for a package anyway.
WOBBLY
Posts: 362
Joined: 27 Apr 2012, 13:19
Gender: Male

propaganda bombardment

Post by WOBBLY »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
postslippete wrote:There always one

Actually, I got 2 today, both the same.

:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
The address side was the same, the 'postcard picture' side was different! I filed them straight into the recycling.
RMTV today was more propaganda so I just surfed Facebook on my phone instead! The only things I'm interested in at anymore are my start and finish time and that my wages are in the bank on a Friday!! Oh yeah...... and that I vote yes to strike action when we get balloted :thumbup
mark.cup
Posts: 303
Joined: 14 Mar 2010, 20:54
Gender: Male

propaganda bombardment

Post by mark.cup »

Tomorrow's PDA message:

An anonymous zoo keeper said if we strike he will have no choice but to send his panda bears via email in future! :Very Happy

Best pay,best job,best pension

No fight to pick blah blah blah

Total joke then when you add in today's WTL video.

We have great holidays in a Canadian accent and that condescending guy in the suit saying the union is making all this stuff up and we are so honest whilst his pockets are bulging with £50 notes from our pensions.....

I think they really are pushing the wrong buttons
lightningpostman
Posts: 271
Joined: 22 Apr 2015, 20:54
Gender: Male

propaganda bombardment

Post by lightningpostman »

the onslaught continues

probably end of the week,

the "80,000 employees who took part in the BIG CONVERSATION (you know the ones rm made up and pinned all there new and improved ideas on ...) will work 7 duties in a single day to cover any strike action, they'll probably fearmonger that if you strike you will get no pay then try the how will you feed your family and support all of your other commitments.........


so we have a chemist , solicitor and now a publisher who remains to be anonymous ...........

this is borderline harassment we need to consult the union and threaten legal action as the propaganda onslaught is demoralizing and is effecting the mental health of staff.
ScousePostie
Posts: 273
Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 12:26
Gender: Male

propaganda bombardment

Post by ScousePostie »

Strange how all these people want to remain anonymous. I smell... you know.
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

propaganda bombardment

Post by robbertwhitton »

God forbid industrial action,nonfightvtobpick! Blah blah! It will impact on deliveries not going out??? I think you'll find that thevdeliveries falling is kind of happening now,through not enough staff part time hours on full time rounds,etc etc, as homer would say DOH!!!
postslippete
Posts: 4198
Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
Gender: Male

propaganda bombardment

Post by postslippete »

bertieboy wrote:
97gaz wrote:
postslippete wrote:Bertieboy - The reason we got the best pay and t and c's is because of the Union. If we all voted NO then Royal Mail will change our working hours, with loads of redundancies so that they can introduce a longer outdoor span. Maybe it will happen anyway, but with the Union, things will be agreed and they will be fair i.e. the Union want a shorter working week for it. Its really Royal Mail who should have 'no fight to pick' with us but believe me they are very determined to change our working lives for the worse....
Are we sure Bertieboy wasn't maybe being just a tad sarcastic? That's the way I read it.
Well done Gaz. It seems irony/humour is lost on here :Very Happy :Applause

Actually, the irony of all this is the fact that some posties will still go in and work their shift even if there is a National Strike. It happened at our place when we have had strikes before and all they say is "I can't afford to lose a day's pay" and it does annoy me because whilst some of us lost money fighting for what we have got - they haven't as they don't belong in the Union and they have not lost out financially whilst still taking the better pay rises and terms and cons that the Union has agreed plus the Unions Xmas bonus :nana :nana So when I read the comments I didn't immediately pick up on sarcasm but the fact that every postie is in for themselves.
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
Dayman!
Posts: 51
Joined: 07 Nov 2016, 19:06
Gender: Male

propaganda bombardment

Post by Dayman! »

wallin6228 wrote:Maybe we should "return to sender" all this propaganda crap that's coming through!
I forwarded my last one to here http://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-9559" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Smir
Posts: 124
Joined: 31 Aug 2016, 16:48
Gender: Male

propaganda bombardment

Post by Smir »

Got so much s**t through the door from RM not wanting us to strike, if they put all that money to good use we might have seen a decent pay rise..
Chelseablue
Posts: 2227
Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
Gender: Female

propaganda bombardment

Post by Chelseablue »

The funniest one is , no fight to pick ,, who comes up with this embarrasing stuff ? Cpl guys who are senior and selfishly are not in the union told me that , they will have to go in and work if theres strikes as they cant strike as not in union . Im sure you can go out on strike if not in union yeah ?????
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

propaganda bombardment

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Chelseablue wrote:The funniest one is , no fight to pick ,, who comes up with this embarrasing stuff ? Cpl guys who are senior and selfishly are not in the union told me that , they will have to go in and work if theres strikes as they cant strike as not in union . Im sure you can go out on strike if not in union yeah ?????
100% correct, as long as the ballot is legal Non-Union members have the same protection as members do. In fact, it would be illegal for RM to treat either section differently than the other.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.