ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

x mas bonus

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Surreypostie
Posts: 999
Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
Gender: Male

x mas bonus

Post by Surreypostie »

And NI, so if you get the full £200 you will end up with around £146, better than nothing, just cancel that ferrari.
Runningback
Posts: 3
Joined: 18 Jan 2017, 20:53
Gender: Male

x mas bonus

Post by Runningback »

I am was off under unauthorised absence for the entirety of December and haven't been paid any wages, was I entitled to any of the Xmas bonus?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

x mas bonus

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

No.

To get the Bonus you had to be paid. If you were on 1/2 pay you got 1/2 the bonus. Ergo No Pay = No Bonus.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
LouBarlow
Posts: 4709
Joined: 15 Oct 2007, 18:56

x mas bonus

Post by LouBarlow »

Runningback wrote:I am was off under unauthorised absence for the entirety of December and haven't been paid any wages, was I entitled to any of the Xmas bonus?
:hmmmm