ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal mail Footwear

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

Royal mail Footwear

Post by DB1100 »

GT85 wrote:I've noticed on the RM uniform website that the new clown trainers have been replaced by Magnum Bandera waterproof trainers. Anyone have any feedback on these ?
Yeah,I think they are great,I used to get my own shoes from and get money refunded from royal mail but had problems with 2 managers who worked as a tag team to give me a hard time and "forgot" to process my claims,so I went back to their trainers and find the Bandera one's very good
For we were soldiers once,and young
Rael, the IAK
Posts: 109
Joined: 19 Dec 2018, 13:08
Gender: Male

Royal mail Footwear

Post by Rael, the IAK »

I concur, the banderas are the best that they offer us. They're just like walking shoes, a bit heavy but OK. Fully waterproof as well. I did find them a bit on the small size though. I'm an 8 in everything else, but had to get a 9 in these shoes.