Who are the hardliners exactly?bringon4dayweeks wrote:all the hardliners on here have gone quiet
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
anyone changed their mind.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16728
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: anyone changed their mind.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
bandit1157
- Posts: 246
- Joined: 20 Aug 2009, 00:51
- Gender: Male
- Location: sh1t street
Re: anyone changed their mind.
That reet theere lad, aye times were hard in them daysconman wrote:i was on the walks 25 years agoGuevarista wrote:The problem with deliveries, my friend, is that in most delivery units we are faced with an unrealistic workload. This is coupled with a culture of bullying and harassment by management (in order to complete the unrealistic workload), that leaves many posties in utter despair on a daily basis. If we cannot use the current dispute/negotiation process to address this issue then we are - as both a union, & as a publicly listed company, dead in the water!thehissingcat wrote:what,s the deal with deliveries I don ,t understand
we didnt have vans to carry our work and transport us to first drop
no drivers to do our parcels or drop drop bags off
and in those days there was a thing called the 2nd delivery
where after a short break for a full english
you had to do the same walk again that you completed 2 hours earlier
we didnt moan , we just got on with it
It's life Jim but not as we know it
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: anyone changed their mind.
You do realise that even if you accept volumes are failing we still have not got down to the level they were in 1988 http://www.royalmailgroup.com/sites/def ... 202023.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;conman wrote:i was on the walks 25 years ago
They had buses thoughconman wrote:we didnt have vans to carry our work and transport us to first drop
You didn't have anyconman wrote:no drivers to do our parcels or drop drop bags off
about 5% the volume of 1st delivery.conman wrote:and in those days there was a thing called the 2nd delivery
I still have a short break, but I couldn't complete my delivery after eating a full english everyday, I'd be throwing up in the bushes or keeping an eye on my cholesterol levels. I do notice posties seem to be a lot more health conscious than when I started.conman wrote:where after a short break for a full english
We are still on the same delivery we started 3.5 hours earlier.conman wrote:you had to do the same walk again that you completed 2 hours earlier
Really http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_Unite ... ers_strike" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is it only called moaning if you don't agree with the cause.conman wrote:we didnt moan , we just got on with it
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.