That's one of them Greek islands, innit ??TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Never got one - went sick for 1 day on principle.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
£1300 bonus
-
wandle
- Posts: 944
- Joined: 25 Feb 2011, 17:17
- Gender: Male
Re: £1300 bonus
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: £1300 bonus
Money is the root of all evil as they say while you think of money I think of all the good workers we have lost!cloherty1976 wrote:Don't know and don't care just remember that figure and thinking nice surprise in wage packet. Thanks RobertT I was surprised more people never remembered such a large figure in there wages..clashcityrocker wrote:I'm glad we've cleared that one up.![]()
But hang on.....was it pro rata?
-
indio
- Posts: 87
- Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 22:57
- Gender: Male
Re: £1300 bonus
It was 1995.k979aaa wrote:Is this a management only post I never got £1300 ever?cloherty1976 wrote:In what year did we receive £1300 bonus? I remember Leighton was in charge and it was for not going sick for a year?