ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

who is it ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
smelly_cat_lady
Posts: 341
Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 15:08
Gender: Female
Location: On the delivery office floor looking up shorts

Re: who is it ?

Post by smelly_cat_lady »

P739 thru the door, that would have told her who it was. Stupid cow, no windows then? Or does being a female alone at 10am with a child preclude you from looking out of them?
wiganpostie
Posts: 670
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
Gender: Male

Re: who is it ?

Post by wiganpostie »

Aww, the game's a bogey..she has disabled comments on the video :sad:
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

Re: who is it ?

Post by NewPostieUK »

Have you seen how small the packet is? She must have a daft little letterbox.
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

Re: who is it ?

Post by NewPostieUK »

REDLETTER wrote: If she was so bothered about safety, why does she post this clip on Youtube along with ones of the child, and its name, that she seems so concerned to protect.

By the way I'm not a cyber stalker! :roll:
Good job, cos some people use the same user name for other things, forums, selling things etc.

It wouldn't be hard to find out a lot about her :shhhhh

We already know her toddler can read (The Sun)


Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
frankieboy
Posts: 303
Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34

Re: who is it ?

Post by frankieboy »

With a gob like that no wonder she,s single, feel sorry for her ex to :Boo hoo!
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: who is it ?

Post by krussel »

The video is back up but comments have been blocked.

I had a quick look at her Youtube channel and its quite sweet really and all about her kid. Why ruin it by posting a rant where you make yourself look stupid.

Trouble is that you hear about people like this every day in the media where they totally lose it in a shop / takeaway because they think that some teenager has jumped the queue. They end up getting a smack in the face for their trouble.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: who is it ?

Post by arnold cheshire »

:crazy:
TeeferTiger wrote:
krussel wrote:I think She has locked it as private :roll:

I just saw it the first time and thumbed up April (oh eeer) and i was going to leave a comment but its now showing private. :neutral:
:chuckle
scoobydo79
Posts: 2060
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

Re: who is it ?

Post by scoobydo79 »

The womans clearly a Nut Case and has no right to speak to him like that.If I was him Id be looking at getting legal advice on her behaviour :no no
redman
Posts: 56
Joined: 12 Sep 2007, 15:35

Re: who is it ?

Post by redman »

He should have ignored and walked away, I personally would be tempted to copy it to the police as she obviously was driving while using the mobile. I am a manager and would have struggled to keep as calm as him.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: who is it ?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

A lot of people are stating that its illegal to film people without their consent.

As I understand it there are 2 things that have an affect on whether its legal or not.

1. Expectation of Privacy. If you are in your own garden or home, or place of work (building or site) then there is an expectation of privacy and it is illegal to film without permission. However, if you arr in a public place (ie on the street) then there is no reasonable expectation of privacy and its quite reasonable to film people without asking their permission.

2. What use the video is going to be used for. This is where it gets tricky, if the film is going to be used for private use then AFAIK no offence has taken place. However, if it is going to be used for a Commercial use (not including journalism) then permission has to be sought from the subject, this covers use in Political or other forms of campaigns (remember BNP being caught using peoples photos without permission). There is a case that the postie concerned could ask YouTube to delete the video but not sure on what grounds.

The one area I have tried to research, is the legal position of a customer supplying RM with the film, and RM then using that film to discipline them. That seems very grey and I hope the CWU have their legal team working on that aspect because Posties being filmed in such situations certainly seems to be increasing.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
bunkerland
Posts: 546
Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
Gender: Male

Re: who is it ?

Post by bunkerland »

I still don't understand why when someone asks who you are you wouldn't just tell them who you are,it's not that uncommon for people to ask,i might be thinking ....ffs just open the feckin door but what's the problem with just saying,surely not too much effort is it? :crazy:
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: who is it ?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

bunkerland wrote:I still don't understand why when someone asks who you are you wouldn't just tell them who you are,it's not that uncommon for people to ask,i might be thinking ....ffs just open the feckin door but what's the problem with just saying,surely not too much effort is it? :crazy:

I agree - about 20% of the time I have to shout "Its the Postie, I have a parcel for you", mostly at the start of the duty.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Cheetah
Posts: 428
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 13:17
Gender: Male

Re: who is it ?

Post by Cheetah »

bunkerland wrote:I still don't understand why when someone asks who you are you wouldn't just tell them who you are,it's not that uncommon for people to ask,i might be thinking ....ffs just open the feckin door but what's the problem with just saying,surely not too much effort is it? :crazy:
How do we know he 1. heard the request or 2. heard it and replied but she did not hear him..... After all he didn't get too much of a say did he.....
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: who is it ?

Post by krussel »

She just seemed hell bent in having ago to the point of rushing out in her jimmies and driving in dangerous conditions.

At the end of the day the Postie is an easy target as you can be rude, talk down and talk over him and what’s he going to do. His in uniform representing a national organization if he becomes equally indignant then it will escalate to a fight for his job.
So its very easy to point a camera phone at him and let rip hoping he will respond inappropriately and then use it against him to perform some twisted revenge. However he actually came across very restrained and composed which makes her rant seem even more bizarre.

Now we all do foolish things at times and look back and think “why the fook did I do that” but to then post it on a open public site is just plain stupid. :roll:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
bunkerland
Posts: 546
Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
Gender: Male

Re: who is it ?

Post by bunkerland »

Cheetah wrote:
bunkerland wrote:I still don't understand why when someone asks who you are you wouldn't just tell them who you are,it's not that uncommon for people to ask,i might be thinking ....ffs just open the feckin door but what's the problem with just saying,surely not too much effort is it? :crazy:
How do we know he 1. heard the request or 2. heard it and replied but she did not hear him..... After all he didn't get too much of a say did he.....

I think from the conversation it's fair to assume he did hear her but for whatever reason chose not to answer(past problems maybe?) Probably tough to not hear a voice like that i would think. I don't think his argument that "if i did that with everyone.....i'd never get round" is a great one either :oops:

I'm not saying that makes him a bad person or postie for that matter,just that in this case he did the wrong thing! What's the point in giving a complete fruitloop like that a golden opportunity to vent her frustrations on you,as has been said already she's obviously got some issues to film the whole thing and stick it on utube.

Next time though,four little words.............Hi it's the postman!