ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Told to find another job
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Told to find another job
Had xrays done this morning. Asked the guy if he could see anything abnormal on them which he said no. Should get the results in 10 days. I knew it would'nt show anything as I'm sure its my meniscus again and not arthritis. I also decided to phone Simpson Millar as I still had'nt received their Harley St guys amended statement from last summer only to be told they sent it last October
I wonder where all my medical information has ended up
3 years tomorrow since all this shite kicked off and its getting tiring now 
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum