ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How embarrassing!!!!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by maisymoo04 »

got mine you fat ba@@@ you fat ba@@@@@ you fat bas@@@@ haha am 38 and me age was 47 cheeky tw@@ machine was prob bust,blood pressure was great,that was because i took me tabl;ets before i went in the smornin.everyone thinks am dead fit (NOT) :nana
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by stokes11eg »

dvbuk55 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:Embarrasing? I'll tell you what's embarassing having a woman come to the workplace with one of these machines that does body mass, height, weight, blood pressure etc today......I went for the "health check" only to have her tell me my "metabolic age is.........79!!!!!"
:Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Well I didn't think it was that funny stokesy :chuckle ..............but every b*stard in my office thought it was hugely amusing..............they said they knew I was the oldest in the office but not that old.............cheeky gets. I was just wondering that if I had it done again and ended up as metabolically 100, if I'd get a metabolic congratulations from Her Majesty :hmmmm
:Very Happy Maybe now you will start acting your real age, and not delude yourself you are 25!!!! :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: How embarrassing!!!!

Post by dvbuk55 »

stokes11eg wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
stokes11eg wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:Embarrasing? I'll tell you what's embarassing having a woman come to the workplace with one of these machines that does body mass, height, weight, blood pressure etc today......I went for the "health check" only to have her tell me my "metabolic age is.........79!!!!!"
:Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Well I didn't think it was that funny stokesy :chuckle ..............but every b*stard in my office thought it was hugely amusing..............they said they knew I was the oldest in the office but not that old.............cheeky gets. I was just wondering that if I had it done again and ended up as metabolically 100, if I'd get a metabolic congratulations from Her Majesty :hmmmm
:Very Happy Maybe now you will start acting your real age, and not delude yourself you are 25!!!! :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

You can call me Peter Pan :wave