ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
BONUS!!!!!!!!!!
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
-
grads132
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 18:21
- Gender: Male
Re: BONUS!!!!!!!!!!
Came out of the union because unlike all the lemmings willing to throw themselves off the cliffs for the cwu i decided if i am not happy with the deal why continue to contribute to billy hayes/dave wards jolly ups (and no doubt it wont be the last time we get asked to support them by striking) while the rest of us lost money for what i thought was a bad deal.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: BONUS!!!!!!!!!!
Well I dont consider myself a lemminggrads132 wrote:Came out of the union because unlike all the lemmings willing to throw themselves off the cliffs for the cwu i decided if i am not happy with the deal why continue to contribute to billy hayes/dave wards jolly ups (and no doubt it wont be the last time we get asked to support them by striking) while the rest of us lost money for what i thought was a bad deal.
even though I did stay in the CWU after the agreement. The reasons I stayed with them was mainly because of the local structure which when done well really helps posties when the proverbial hits the fan. While I understand why people have left, it disappoints me because I think it's a knee jerk reaction. One things for sure if you don't like where the CWU is going you have little chance of changing its focus if you do leave, and that's the one thing that concerns me, so many that are against the deal have left, which means that during the next negotiations the "militant" side will be less able to mount any defence when RM reduce our T&Cs.
Still it is your right to register your disagreement by leaving and all power to you. I just hope that it does not affect us in the future.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.