ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

More news from Moyaland: the 2-bundle delivery method

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: More news from Moyaland: the 2-bundle delivery method

Post by arnold cheshire »

you could have 32 d2ds in on pocket and mailsort in the top pocket and your sandwiches up your backside :so there
andy2007
Posts: 3971
Joined: 14 Sep 2007, 10:16
Gender: Male
Location: Earth

Re: More news from Moyaland: the 2-bundle delivery method

Post by andy2007 »

fishtank wrote:
dingo wrote:Andy your forgetting one thing unlike Canada the UK has walk sequencing , therefore in the future door to door can be sequenced so therefore there is unlikely to be a need for three bundles. Moya actually stopped walk sequencing from being introduced in Canada as she did not see it as value for money.
According to them they do have sequencing dingo....

Image
Thanks. I was getting worried for a minute then. I was sure I'd read that bit about sequenced Mail, before I posted.
Don't knock Insanity
it's just another outlook on Reality!