ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
REDLETTER
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 748
Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
Gender: Male
Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by REDLETTER »

clashcityrocker wrote:I think you have me confused with someone else.
I have read Portnoy's Complaint though. Don't remember much about it. :whistle
Got your head in a book?

Whatever next? :wink:
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Gettin a visit fae Moya tomorrow

Post by dvbuk55 »

REDLETTER wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:I think you have me confused with someone else.
I have read Portnoy's Complaint though. Don't remember much about it. :whistle
Got your head in a book?

Whatever next? :wink:
Well it wasn't exactly a book, you understand, it did come from WHSmiths but not from the literary section.................more your top shelf selection.......and head :whistle