ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Salary of a postman

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
music4essex
Posts: 717
Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
Gender: Female

Re: Salary of a postman

Post by music4essex »

A year later in 89 i joined this firm, feeling old now.

Me too joined in 89 don't have any savings lol all goes on mortgage and existing but still ok though.

I went back to fulltime 2yrs ago last one in my office, though I had started fulltime in 89 lifes ups and downs changed hours according to what was happening,

Been on annual leave for 4 weeks got another 1 week to go :nana plenty of DIY any handy guys out there to give me a hand lol bit easier then the D2D

Essex mum :cuppa
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Salary of a postman

Post by krussel »

music4essex wrote:Been on annual leave for 4 weeks got another 1 week to go
You will so much NOT want to go back in a weeks time :sad: :sad: :sad: :nana
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Salary of a postman

Post by fishtank »

krussel wrote:
music4essex wrote:Been on annual leave for 4 weeks got another 1 week to go
You will so much NOT want to go back in a weeks time :sad: :sad: :sad: :nana
I have always avoided taking more than two weeks at a time krussel for that very reason...i woudn't go back at all. :shock:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share