Shaggy Calf Lane
Slough
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Missorts
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16726
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Missorts
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16726
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Missorts
Spital Tongues
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Newcastle Upon Tyne
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
villan
- Posts: 79
- Joined: 15 Oct 2011, 17:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
Winkers Lane is in Gerrards Cross.hampshireman wrote:I've heard about that one before... It might even be true!!!clashcityrocker wrote:Apparently in 12th Century Oxford there used to be a road called Gropecunt Lane. It was the red light district.
I have one called W%nkers Drive (actually I made that up)
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.60912 ... 451434,17z" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16726
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Missorts
I had one today for a Yugoslav living in:
Belgrade Boulevard
Leicester.
Belgrade Boulevard
Leicester.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
deristrong
- Posts: 195
- Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
Banksy wannabes love this one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
rogerdawcy
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 10 Feb 2011, 18:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
I deliver to a lovely house called "dunshaggin".
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Missorts
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
freeindeed
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 07 Jan 2014, 17:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Missorts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gropecunt_Lane" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
kirstyx
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 24 Jul 2012, 16:45
- Gender: Female
Re: Missorts
Road in Glastonbury called Butt Close
-
royalmailslave
- Posts: 126
- Joined: 20 Sep 2010, 17:09
- Gender: Male