ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Mondays are now the new Tuesday.
-
ScousePostie
- Posts: 273
- Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 12:26
- Gender: Male
Mondays are now the new Tuesday.
The figures in our office showed a very quiet Monday for us in terms of items coming into the office. If it wasn't for the fact that there is a huge backlog clogging up the office, DOM thought we would have easily lapsed five or six walks and still had people back before their time.
-
Navalron
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: 12 Aug 2017, 10:40
- Gender: Male
- Location: Glasgow
Mondays are now the new Tuesday.
clashcityrocker wrote:Often repeated but rarely true.deltaforce wrote:I wouldn’t over worry . There will be thousands senior to you fighting to get out of the business if it comes.Munchboii wrote:I'm just praying it doesn't involve job losses any changes that come. I'm right at the bottom of seniority and only in my 20s and I love this job to bits. I'd be devastated if I got told I was losing my job to redundancy :(
I have seen two lots of VRs in the past 10 years.
In one office they had to get to someone about 50 on the seniority list for the 10th VR and in a different office there were 2 unfilled VRs.
What tends to happen is people say they are definitely going, then they get the quote and either it isn't as much as they had hoped, or it isn't quite the right time, or they realise that money isn't going to last very long and there is nothing else for them and they stay.
With approx 3 million unemployed I don't think there will be a stampede.
100% correct.