I visited our local non-supermarket petrol station that is listed on the All Star app as being able to accept the blue 'Supermarket +' cards and is in the diesel discount network. The card didn't seem to work in the chip reader but it was accepted in their other machine where the card is swiped. The transaction was successful so a small victory which will save extended trips to the next town for fuel.
The All-star app is easy to use so I suggest everyone has a look to see if they can still use their usual or closer petrol stations.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Supermarket Petrol only!!
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Supermarket Petrol only!!
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Supermarket Petrol only!!
Reply three